Tuesday 19 August 2014

Citrus Ice Cubes


I've been wanting to drink more water recently but i just find it so boring and tasteless, give me a diet coke any day! Upon searching the web on how to make water more interesting to drink i came across...fruit ice cubes! I just had to try them so ran out to pick up some citrus fruits, lime and orange this time. I went for citrus just because it seemed the safest bet because you have lemons and stuff in drinks all the time.

I just started out by slicing the fruits then cutting out the individual segments making sure they were small enough to fit in the icecube tray. I then filled my tray with water and popped a segment of fruit in each, then just left it to freeze overnight.


They actually have a lot more taste than I thought they would but it's really refreshing, and a really nice idea for parties or BBQs it even if you just fancy adding a bit of flavour to your water like I did.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'd love to hear form you ;)