Saturday 16 August 2014

Where have I been?!!

Wow, so it's been over a month! Naughty  Danni!! I just really lacked motivation as I always do when starting a new blog, hopefully I'll be back for good now and I think I'll set myself up with a routine where a post maybe 3-4 times a week? I haven't decided yet, as I also have the makeup blog I share with my cousin, thetwotwentysomethings.blogspot.co.uk where we manage a daily post.

Anyway what the heck has been going on in my life? 
As usual D'Baby...



She can now sit up for real! - 12th July, that morning she could only sit up for maybe 5 seconds but after taking her to a soft play area and sitting her in the ball pool, when we brought her home she was sitting like a pro. I swear she learns things in the snap of a finger it's so strange!

Cut her first peggy - 30th July, could quite well have been before then but it was the day it first stabbed me! 

Learnt to crawl - 7th August, completely out of the blue really, again snap of a finger! Now I definitely can't  leave her for a minute, it's all USB sticks in mouth, making friends with plug sockets, and eating foreign objects off the floor from now on! 



8 months on the 8th of the 8th - how did I only just realise that?! We could have had a celebration at 8.08 too! 

So me, I went back to work on the 11th. Don't know how I feel about it yet. It feels strange to be walking without pushing around a pram! I really miss Aria though, B is having her for the time being. The good thing is i really appreciate her a lot more, not that I didn't before but I just give her so much more attention, I got in from work the other day and she was sleeping, I so wanted to wake her up just so I could cuddle her! 

I've also enrolled at the Open University studying Psychology and Child Development, it starts in October and I am beyond excited about it! I'll keep you updated on how that goes. I feel a mahoosive stationary haul coming on! My second favourite haul to makeup! 

I feel like I have so much to talk about but I'm going to end it here for now as i'll be here all day
so for now buhbye!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'd love to hear form you ;)