Wednesday 11 June 2014

Backwards Worm and Pink Hair

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, i just don't seem to have had a minute to myself at the moment. Simon and Aria are both in bed so now i have a little quite time.
Well what's new? Seen as though this is a mummy blog I'll give you a quick update on Aria, shes still not sitting up, but has started to crawl (worm as i like to call it) backwards. it means i can't just leave her to play on the floor without watching her as shes always getting in to mischief!
Also she's started trying to climb out of her rocker! She rolls on her side and cocks her leg over, but then she gets all nowty and strain faced when i strap her in!

Caught in the Act!

She's started sucking her toes which is super cute, the first time she did it i was changing her nappy and she just started giggling when she managed to pop her big toe in her mouth.

And! DunDunDun!!! i have finally got her drinking water. Hallelujah! She's getting there using her sippy cup but she prefers it just out of a normal 'big person cup' she kinda laps it up like a little cat bless her.


So what else, or errr i dyed my hair pink... please excuse the shameless selfie, i never normally take them... honest! What possessed me, well i kinda promised a review of a pink hair dye I'd recently bought, on my other blog so i couldn't chicken out could i? I also kinda hate it.. alot, well not the pink, the pink is awesome, but it makes the rest of my hair look really orange! I'm thinking of gradually going blonde all over, but a really light white blonde. Sometimes i really question my sanity...


I really need a project, I've got my scrapbook, but i get so bored easily, I'll eventually go back to it, but I think i need to build up my stock a bit first... hmm time to get on Pintrest for inspiration.


Until next timeee!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'd love to hear form you ;)